Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Second Post visa vis Bill Bennets comments.

Jim_68

6:41 PM on July 14, 2010

This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Jim_68. Show DetailsHide Details

to SilverSliver77: sounds like you and Bill belong to the same fan club: unclear but exceptionally determined.

Sweeping aside reasonable environmental controls might be good for your personal enterprise but not necessarily good for BC's long term future.

We'd like to stop people like you and Bill from trampling down our future.

SilverSliver77

Reasonable environmental controls was never the reason I wrote this. I wish you would read those posts again. Reasonable environmental controls are waaay different than another federal park. Which if you want to add reason to the equation are an eco-disaster.

No we just want the radical eco-agenda'd kooks to leave us alone out here. I wouldn't trade my peace and quiet for the thousands maybe millions of visitors a National Park brings to the area.

I take serious offense to that last comment. That was uncalled for. Never did I think fascist applied to you in this discussion. As reasonable people there was a discussion on reasonable grounds.
How dare you say I am trampling down your future?

People who don't like politicians because they don't tell the truth, get someone like Bill who is a straight shooter don't like it. You can't have it both ways Joe public. Unless you live out here you have nothing to say to me. The management profile and environmental standards are the highest in t

in the world. Over 38% of the land out here is tied up in parks of various sorts. Its getting ridiculous.

And finally, Jim, I have never called you down even though I debated with you. But when a person in a debate resorts to personal insults everyone knows they have lost. Because they have no logic left


No comments:

Post a Comment