Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bunk Detector said: "Oh look, another Israelofascist feigning objectivity by insisting the world revolves around her/him. Whatever."

Man, don't get your panties in a twist. Go take a Midol. I have made a few posts tonight. Go ahead and read back a few pages.. I always try to do that before I open my Yap.

I made no self-centered world revolves around me statements all night. I haven't once cut and pasted from the site of a political party. I haven't once labeled, called down, insulted, denigrated one person... until you posted this trash.

I was asked a question of a potential situation we might need F-35s to answer. There are other scenarios than this one. There is the fact that Russian bombers are constantly probing Canadian Air-space. Yeah post cold war, its not like we suspect they are carrying nukes, they might be, but its clear they are pretty much testing reaction times. How quickly we can scramble and be on scene. If we didn't scramble... it might not be a dire thing. But if we habitually ignored them, they would be in Canada's airspace, landing on the ice pack on this side of the pole, all to enforce their territorial claim. There are politicians that down play this, they may be right they may be wrong.

But whatever we do, if we are having our boys fly planes, lets remember the expiry dates on these things.

And lets hope for the best diplomacy can accomplish, despite the shadow of Nevil Chamberlain.

Oh, on Iran... I wouldn't have said that if I didn't have a close friend in the US military who says they are training very hard for Iran. Go figure. Keep your racism to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment