Monday, October 17, 2011

Debate continued...

over simplification is not a problem for you Owen *L* BUt...If an American Bulldozer drove across the border into southern Ontario and started Bulldozing, there would be a problem..does not address the humanitarian issues of families being ...See More
24 minutes ago · Like
Owen Abrey Joe, I take exception to that. One of my best friends is an Arab whose grandfather was once the mayor of Bethlehem.
10 minutes ago · Like
Owen Abrey I can't think of how many times the bulldozer thing has been done on TV. Big Corps or Big Government making way for a hiway.
9 minutes ago · Like
Owen Abrey However, I was appealing to your intelligence not from the whimsy of a Television show. We all know or suspect a profound bias there. Rather, I was attempting to frame this in the context of history. Reliefs of Ashurbanipal II using his mace to crush the heads of Jews he captured when he defeated the city. He would skip every 7th one, and allow that person to live. Man, women and child it made no difference.
6 minutes ago · Like
Joe R A Wilson
Good! My point went back to a comment made by someone else, that the Arabs did not want peace. Where it is true, some Arabs want nothing to do with peace, as many Israelis want nothing to do with peace. It is not nationality or religion spe...See More
6 minutes ago · Like
Owen Abrey I felt like we were able to discuss this without denigrating each other.
6 minutes ago · Like
Joe R A Wilson Sorry if I used you to make my point, if or if not you see it. Nothing of any of this matters, if the one we serve, would do it different than we would.
5 minutes ago · Like
Joe R A Wilson You are a very intelligent and responsible debator Owen and I am sorry if I made you feel degraded in any way. I sometimes write faster than I think *S*
4 minutes ago · Like
Owen Abrey He will abolish war, and cause "swords to be made into plowshares" War is evil. Don't mistake my commentary for commendation. That would be the opposite of truth. I didn't think I had mistaken you for being closed minded. I think I will shut up here, but will enjoy you and Tom debate each other from time to time, none-the-less...
2 minutes ago · Like
Owen Abrey Thank you for the interaction.
about a minute ago · Like
Joe R A Wilson never be silent Owen. You make people think, on both sides or better said, all sides of the debate. My brother and I have always been hard to change the opinions of, it's in the blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment