Sunday, April 17, 2011

Poor and Rich in Canada.

The poorest in Canada is rich.  I know this from raising a family of 4 on less than 10,000.00 UNDER the poverty line.

Sure we never had "toys" like other Canadians, but we knew we lived in a great country and were rich because we had each other.

I have voted Conservative, because I wanted not for myself in better welfare (paid by Canadians) but that I wanted a better country.  For as good as it is, we can be better.  So I voted for the 2% drop in gst tax.  Not because I needed it, my gst was subsidized so I paid no gst. (truth is I made about 50.00 a paycheck.)  But I voted because I thought it was best for my country not for myself.  I would love to see a day Canadians paid no income taxes.  The oil sands could give it to us.

I see the Conservatives best able to make us all like Saudi's.  So my vote is solidly with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment