Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Become a Patron!

The year was 1989.  I was a subscriber of Scientific America.  I recalled an article by Britta, on tree ring temperature data.   It was interesting.  I read the information of his article with scientific interest and detatchment.  

2 months later, Michael Man's paper was published.  I had questions regarding the use of 2 data sets with the climate rise data that was thermometer based--supposedly, super-imposed at the end of tree-ring data.  Futhermore there were many details going on that didn't feel right.  There was an appeal to political forces for validation and an explicit reference to funding sources that would open up due to global alarm.  It wasn't science if it was made with a motive to open "funding" sources.  In other words, it was an explicit reference that scientific reference was to be bought out!

I wrote several letters to the editor and ended my subscription.  I didn't realize how everything was to sort out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/K_8xd0LCeRQ

Subsequently, my personal reputation (I know I didn't have standing) has been trashed and even this opinion on "The Third Way" is doubtful.  However, I wanted to record it here for posterity.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment