Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Dialogue"

  • Rod Murphy OWEN HAS REALLY GONE OVER TO THE DAKSIDE AND I NOW REDUCING HIMSELF TO BEING AN ECHO OF THE TRULY NUTTY SUN MEDIA -OF BIG BOOBS AND NO REPORTRERS FAME. SO SAD TO SEE H[M DOING THIS; HIS MIND MUST HAVE TAKEN A HOLDAY
  • Owen Abrey Rod, this is only posted because it illustrates my prediction. All the partisan slagging the NDP have been doing sets the tone. Then, and I appreciate this is hard for you as we do tend to be blind to our own prejudices, there is in effect a cover up. If it isn't the left wing point of view that refuses to publish these events, or at least minimizes them, then it is out right hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty. I know you are better than that. Learn to live in other people's moccasins. It is the deafening silence, the abhorrent vacuum that nature itself must fill.
  • Owen Abrey Push back is coming. A few people are daring to speak up... there was only one boy speaking out on the day of the Emporer's parade...
  • Rod Murphy OWEN DON'T BE SILLY THE NGP FINE, AND THEIR QUICK PAYMENT OF SAME. WAS COVERED IN ALL THE REAL MEDIA
  • Rod Murphy NDP FINE
  • Owen Abrey It was perhaps mentioned, but it didn't receive the huge front page attention conservative allegations have "enjoyed" surely you can see that much!?
  • Rod Murphy OWEN I HAVE ENJOYED OUR EXCHANGES BUT I AM NOW REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOUR THINKING
  • Debbie Doucet Interesting...I have to clean my bathrooms now.
  • Owen Abrey How long has it been since the last election? The law was clear about unions and corporations being barred from political patronage. Why did they decide to play Legal footsie for the last several years? Why didn't they come forward on their own? Or better yet why did they take the money knowing that it was illegal?
  • Owen Abrey I too have enjoyed our polemics. But if we are looking at "thesis anti-thesis" why is it one side only gets to speak? Surely if we are hoping to see an Hegelian dialectic on these issues, we can't jump to "synthesis" without hearing the other side. I hear all about the NDP perspectives, I debate across every major newspaper in Canada. What I have been hearing however, is the sound of one hand clapping....

No comments:

Post a Comment