Monday, June 13, 2011

350 + propane kit for sale

My wife has been mad at me for a few years.  It was an ugly old girl I had since 87.  I loved my Jimmy.  She has refused to drive it for 15 years, but I thought I needed a hunting vehicle.  I gave her mechanical parts lots of love, but the body just fell apart.  My wife has hated the lawn ornament who's plates were only renewed for hunting season, and carefully kept off-highway.

I payed 3k to have the Engine rebuilt 5k miles ago.  It is especially modified to run on propane, so there is no power loss if you want to run propane.  I will include a propane heat exchanger, (add new tanks).  For a no-quibble 1850.00  A propane kit now goes for about 3k tanks included.  Tanks are usually less than 500.00 depending on the type and size.

In addition, a year after rebuilding my motor, I had my 205 new process tranny and transfer case rebuilt.  The tranny was fine, but I was showing the old girl lots of love, thinking I would restore her one day.  It was built at EK transmission and cost me 2500.00.

Then I have a pair of especially sweet 4-11 difs for sale, (matched)  Ready to go for some serious off-roading.  New hubs.  Give me a call, and we can negotiate a reasonable price.

I can't tell you how hard it was to part the old girl out.  Maybe the grass will come back where she was parked the last 2 years...

Email me and we can set up a call... my answering machine is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment