Wednesday, June 16, 2021

 My wife and I have separated.  Its been over a year and a half.  We have determined to remain friends.  I have nothing but admiration for her.  She is as close to a saint as a saint can be.  She loves God, she has been a fantastic mother to our kids who are now all grown up.  I honor her.  

I don't want to excuse my own failings for the work of God.  However, it is true I have found that God does more through our brokenness than He does when we are unbroken.  This truth leads the scriptures to say:  "What then, shall we sin that grace may it abound?  May it never be!"  Still there is a mystery indeed the whole of the bible is about God working through human brokenness.  In a peculiar way the fall was necessary for salvation to occur.  It would be hard to refute that it would have been better had there never been a fall, but God planned for it nonetheless.

So in this place of brokenness, I sense the hand of God moving in such a way that the end becomes greater than the beginning.  I am 60 now.  I estimate I have 10 years to change the world.  Ann Kimmel's book: "I am out to Change my World" still calls to me.  I feel I am yet to change the world.

I have made acquaintances with some phenomenal people around the world recently.  The web site we have been involved in employs a form of tyranny and extorts me of way too much money.  So I am posting here my address: 820 31st Ave. S., Cranbrook, BC, V1C5J9.  And my phone is (250)464-5673.  My WeChat is: wxid_cwc8kvqq495d12.  My email is oabrey@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment